Our Health and Wellbeing network gives you a voice in health and social care strategy development and ensures that you're informed about local health and social care policy.
We work with local charities, community groups, statutory organisations and government to influence how health and social care services are delivered by the voluntary sector in Kingston.
We meet four times a year giving local VCSE groups the opportunity to come together and discuss issues relating to health and social care in local communities. We usually cover a specific topic and then share news from your own organisation and offer you a chance to network and build partnerships.
1 July 2020 (10.00am-12.00pm): Focus topic will be social isolation
17 September 2020 (10.00am-12.00pm): Focus topic will be early intervention and prevention
10 November 2020 (10.00am-12.00pm): Focus topic will be mental health
Sign up to the group and our health and care newsletter.
- Creating Communities in Virtual and Brick Libraries - Tackling Social Isolation, Kingston Library Service
- Kingston - Overview of health response, Richard Simon, Lead Primary Care Manager (Kingston & Richmond)
- Tackling social isolation in lockdown at a local authority level - Lakhwinder Gill , Older People Health Improvement Lead
- Telephone Befriending - Sandra Morrison, Staywell
- Telephone Befriending - Emma Hill, Kingston Stronger Together
- Health and Care plan updates and plans for ‘Developing Place in Kingston’ (Hannah Keates – Engagement and Qualities Lead, Kingston and Richmond CCGs)
- Location, location, location – the Kingston Annual Public Health Report for 2019 – the importance of place in shaping our health and wellbeing and to reducing health inequalities (Katharine Dallas – Health in all Policies Lead Officer at RBK)