We believe that the VCS has a key role as a partner in Kingston upon Thames and KVA works to ensure that its voice, and the voice of the communities it services is heard, and that its contribution is understood, recognised and facilitated.
KVA sits on and contributes to a large number of Kingston based boards and networks, as well as wider representative groups such as the South London CVS Partnership and close work with LVSC on The Way Ahead.
This acts as a two way street, ensuring that KVA is tapped into what is happening locally and more widely, and able to pass that information to Kingston's VCS, but also in the other direction to ensure that Kingston VCS local voice can have an impact and influence on local policy and in a wider stage.
KVA is a member of the following local boards and networks:
- Strategic Partnership Board
- Health and Wellbeing Board
- Children’s Strategic Partnership
- JSNA Working Group
- Local Safeguarding Children’s Board
- Voluntary Sector Partnership Board
- Housing Strategic Partnership Board
- Korean Strategic Partnership
- Employment Support Network
- Equalities Forum
If you wish us to raise an issue on your behalf, please let us know using the form below.