KVA has a long track record of working closely with our partners in statutory organisations, as well as with the wider VCSE sector. We do everything we can to support partnership working and highlight the role and contribution of VCSE organisations to the wellbeing of the borough’s residents.
We see the VCSE sector’s great strength in working in the way we do, as:
- Being innovative, creative, responsive and user-friendly
- Focusing on early intervention and prevention
- Building and supporting resilient communities
- Having a culture of co-operation, communication and networking
- Being based in the local community, bringing in funding and supporting the local economy