Kingston Eco-op Support Worker – Casual staff
Salary £10.75 per hour plus holiday pay
We are looking for motivated people to join our team in supporting vulnerable people.
Your role will include:
• Supporting people with a learning disability and/or mental health condition
• Enabling people to undertake activities in a person centred way
• Ensuring clients are supported safely and work to high standards
• Work both in house and in the community
• Working as a team to deliver our service in a fun and friendly way
Who we are
Kingston Eco-op is a project of Kingston Voluntary Action. We are a day centre for adults with learning disabilities, autism and/or mental health conditions.
We support people to undertake activities, socially engage with other clients and staff and enjoy their time with us.
Application form and Job Description
If you would like more information or make an application please email us for an application form firstname.lastname@example.org or
We occasionally recruit volunteers to assist us with our work. These are usually administrative roles, such as updating database entries and mailing lists, but can also include research.
As a volunteer for KVA, you would get the chance to learn more about Kingston's VCSE (voluntary, community and social enterprise) sector, and make a valuable contribution to the work that we do.
If you would like to volunteer your services, please email us at email@example.com. We can not promise that we will have a suitable opening for you, but we would love to hear from you.