Update on South West London Investment Fund and Priorities Fund
APPLY TO THE SOUTH WEST LONDON INVESTMENT FUND
There is funding available through the NHS South West London Integrated Care System (ICS) for projects that can have a big impact on health and wellbeing of residents across South West London (Croydon, Merton, Kingston, Sutton, Richmond, Wandsworth).
There are two pots of funding:
1. ICP PRIORITIES FUND (formerly know as the Innovation Fund)
For project supporting the delivery of the Integrated Care Partnership’s strategic plan and priorities. The fund is divided as follows:
- Workforce development
- Other priorities:
i. Preventing ill-health, promoting self-care, and supporting people to manage their long-term conditions
i. Supporting the health and care needs of children and young people
ii. Positive focus on mental well-being
iii. Community based support for older and frail people
- Cross-cutting themes:
- Green agenda
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Elevating the patient, carer and community voice.
They want bids that are South West London wide. Projects will be funded until end of March 2025.
Make sure you read the ICP Strategic plan as each priority has its own sub priorities. For example, Workforce development has 1) Targeting difficult to recruit health and care roles 2) Making South West London a great place to work 3) Supporting local people into employment 4) Designing our future workforce, including new or different roles. You can also attend the online workshops the ICS has organised for each priority in October.
2. THE HEALTH INEQUALITIES FUND
This fund wants to tackle Health Inequalities (Core20+5) across South West London. For projects implementing targeted health inequalities interventions for local populations. These are the amounts allocated to each borough/place for new projects:
- KINGSTON: £45,118.27 for 2023/24 and £45,118.27 for 2024/25
You can find examples of projects funded last year here. New projects will be funded until March 2025.
APPLICATION INFORMATION AND SUPPORT
- You can apply for both funds online at https://www.southwestlondonics.org.uk/our-work/investment-fund/
- There are going to be a range of online workshops in October on each of the ICP Priorities Fund's areas of work (see bottom of this page for more info).
- Deadline for applications is Friday 10 November 2023. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email and invited to attend a virtual panel. Selection panels for each of the funds will be held in November 2023.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
You can also attend the online workshops the ICS has organised for each priority in October.