South West London Integrated Care System (ICS) have established an Investment Fund to support the delivery of ICS Strategic Priorities. The funding aims to give partners the opportunity to suggest innovative projects that could have a big impact on local health and wellbeing, capturing community energy and enthusiasm for real health benefits.
This year there are two parts to the Investment Fund:
1) The Innovation Fund and
Expression of Interest for the Innovation Fund will need to meet the following criteria:
- Clearly demonstrate how they would improve sustainability and/or increase resilience across health and care over the Winter period for 2022/23
- Clearly demonstrate impact on health and care
- Supports collaboration across the ICS
- Be a new scheme OR preparatory work for a ‘Proof of Concept’ funding in 2023/24
- Applications cannot be for core services or activities funded through other routes
The Health Inequalities Fund has been awarded by NHS England to tackle Health Inequalities (Core20+5) across South West London. This funding is for implementing targeted health inequalities interventions for local populations. It is expected to be directed towards the services and populations who face the largest inequalities in access, experience and outcomes, recognising the need for local level flexibility to target the funding where it is most needed to narrow the healthcare inequalities gap and allow for local creativity and innovation.
Kingston VCSE Organisations are asked to submit their EOI forms to Vicky Harvey Piper Vicki.Harvey-Piper@swlondon.nhs.uk no later than Thursday 20 October 12.00 noon.