GO Kingston Volunteering
GO Kingston Volunteering exists to promote and develop volunteering throughout the Royal Borough of Kingston, and to deliver the six core functions of a Volunteer Centre.
- Brokerage – recruiting potential volunteers and signposting them to appropriate volunteering opportunities
- Marketing Volunteering – innovative events like "Speed Matching"
- Good Practice development – supporting organisations to manage their volunteers
- Developing volunteering opportunities – identifying new volunteering opportunities within the sector
- Policy response and campaigning
- Strategic development of volunteering – new volunteering development project
Further information can be found on GO Kingston Volunteering website.