From 3 April 2018 the service for Volunteers and Active Citizens within the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames will be provided by Volunteering Kingston.
Volunteering Kingston will support those who live, work or study in the Borough to explore volunteering:
- Helping individuals to register and become volunteers and active citizens
- Assisting charities, organisations, public and private sector to successfully involve volunteers
- Providing specialist support for those individuals and groups who have extra needs
- Brokering good volunteering placements
- And championing volunteering best practice
How can you get involved?
- Volunteers and Organisations can register online or directly with Volunteering Kingston
- Organisations can register volunteer opportunities
- You can meet our Volunteering Kingston team at community venues across the Borough
- Or, call and speak to the team to find out more
Volunteering Kingston provides a programme of open sessions and events throughout the year, in central community areas such as libraries and community centres where you can meet the team and find out more about volunteering. These sessions will begin at the end of April and will be promoted across the Borough and on the Volunteering Kingston website.
Volunteering Kingston will be open to take your enquiries either by phone, online or email from Tuesday 10 April:
Contact Volunteering Kingston
Phone: 0300 365 9980
Follow us on Twitter: @vol_kingston
Facebook: Volunteering Kingston or join our FB group Volunteering Kingston Group