Free support for residents to use health services online
Free digital support for Kingston Residents to use health services online
Superhighways is offering practical one-to- one training sessions in basic skills needed to search for and book health services online.
GET UP TO SPEED WITH THE BASICS
We offer up to 3 one-to-one training sessions to your service users up to speed with the following key digital skills.
- How to use the NHS website to search for health information
- How to search for activities and wellbeing services on Connected Kingston and other health websites
- How to book a GP or other health appointments online
- How to use our free online skills site to learn at their own pace
Our training is free, delivered by experienced IT trainers, with a local knowledge of health and wellbeing services/ activities in Kingston. We are also passionate about helping people pick up essential digital skills. There are 2 ways for contacting us.
ONLINE: Register yourself; or a member of your family; or someone else you know needs these skills. You can either
- Click this link Kingston Digital Health Hub for more information and to book through the Make A Connection button to use the simple, and secure form to contact us.
- Or visit the Connected Kingston website and search for Kingston Digital Health Hubs
We will get back in touch with you or the person you would like us to contact within 10 working days.
Phone Superhighways on 020 8255 8040
If you get put through to Voicemail, leave a message for Philippa Leary on the Superhighways answerphone.
Kingston Digital Health Hubs https://www.connectedkingston.uk/services/kingston-digital-health-hubs
Connected Kingston https://www.connectedkingston.uk/