We will be adding information on relevant funding sources to support VCSE organisations facing financial pressures and to help develop new services to respond to the Coronavirus below:
- Tesco Bags of Help Covid-19 Communities Fund - Organisations apply for a £500 single payment and applications will be allocated to each Tesco region in the usual manner.
- Charities Aid Foundation rapid response fund - to help smaller charitable organisations affected by the impact of Covid-19. Grants of up to £10,000 are available.
- Emergencey £1m Support Fund - GLA, City Bridge Trust and London Funders
- Individuals and organisations working in the cultural sector - Arts Council Covid 19 Fund
- Funding for up to £5k for food and essentials only - London Community Response
- £195 million of funding available to help the sport and physical activity sector through the ongoing coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis - Sport England
- £1 million Community Support Fund to help your local community - John Lewis and Waitrose
- Government funding up to £25K for innovators who can support the elderly, vulnerable and self-isolating during COVID-19 - Tech Force 19
- London Communities Coronavirus fund - The London Community Fund
- Help Musicians Coronavirus Financial Hardship Fund, a new offering specifically created to alleviate some of the immediate financial pressures that many professional musicians may currently be facing - Eligible musicians are able to apply for a one-off payment of £500 through an online form.
- Grants will be awarded to existing members of Neighbourly in UK and Ireland whose work will involve supporting members of the community suffering economically, socially or from ill health as a result of the outbreak - Neigbourougly Community Fund
- Big Society Capital plans emergency loan fund for charities - watch this space. We'll update this when the fund becomes available
- Sign up to the London Funders ebulletin
Social Enterprise UK briefing contains information on what support social enterprises can access during COVID-19.
If you need support from KVA to access funding at this time - please contact Alison Ewart on email@example.com