Health and wellbeing services in uncertain times
Thursday 22 October 2020,
10:00am to 3:30pm
Covid-19 has changed the way we deliver services, support clients and work with colleagues at a rapid pace. As we head into uncertain times, organisations, both large and small, will need to take time to assess where they are and how they can adapt and thrive in the future.
If you work with people to support their health or wellbeing this conference will provide insights, tools and practical approaches to create positive change in your setting.
Snapshot of the day
Hear from different perspectives, in academia and on the ground to ensure your organisation is ready for the future.
- StreetGames will talk about their research programme and the insight gained into how social prescribing can work for young people.
- Dr Tushna Vandrevala, Associate Professor in Health Psychology at Kingston University, will discuss ways to reduce health inequalities for BAME communities.
- Superhighways will help you become a more digitally savvy organisation to better support your clients, volunteers and staff.
Find out more about the other speakers and workshops here.
This training is for anyone engaged in health and wellbeing, including:
- practitioners that work directly with clients/ patients or beneficiaries
- project managers
- people who have a role in deciding the strategy of the organisation or the programme
- people who support staff and volunteers
- anyone who writes grant applications
Find out more and Book here.