Information and Communications Technology
Superhighways is an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) support and development social enterprise run by, and for, the voluntary and community secor and based in Kingston.
It provides a range of services, including technical and strategic support and advice, ICT training, project management and consultancy. To contact Superhighways direct, telephone 020 8255 8040.
Superhighways can help you:
- Monitor and evaluate your projects, using digital tools
- Communicate your impact to your donors, beneficiaries and supporters
- Save time and money on your ICT
- Troubleshoot when your computer goes wrong
- Find additional ICT support when you need it
- Plan to get the most from your ICT budget
- Use ICT to better deliver your services
Superhighways training programme covers a range of digital tools and topics, including using social media, Google Analytics, and using e-bulletin software to produce newsletters ... and much more.
Impact Aloud is a new Superhighways project to help voluntary and community organisations make the best use of technology to monitor, evaluate and communicate impact.
Impact Aloud can offer you expert free one-to-one support, and low cost training and advice on a wide range of relevant digital tools that you can use to tell supporters about your impact in a clear and effective way.