Through the Community Accountancy project, Kingston Voluntary Action is able to offer support and advice to groups on financial and accounting matters.
Financial Health Check
- Review your financial systems and procedures
- Look at your financial controls
- Discuss your financial policies
One to one support and advice
- Setting up bank and cash books
- Setting budgets and chart of accounts
- Assisting in bank reconciliations and petty cash
- Monitoring projects
- Charity compliance and regulations
- SORP 2005
- Audit thresholds
- End of year requirements
- Employers National Insurance
Excel, Quick books and Sage are the most commonly used accountancy software packages. The community accountancy advisor can help you decide which software is best for your voluntary or community organisation's needs.